TALENT AND CHARACTER
Our continued growth and innovation depend on our people. They are our key essential asset in providing efficient and innovative solutions that allow us to create value-driven results to our customers.
As we strive to perform superior results in bringing quality service to our clients, Chin Hin Group is dedicated to enrich and equip our people. We ensure a strong and preferred company that attracts, develops and retains talents who will exemplify our core values and build better future with us. We offer attractive remuneration package with great career development opportunities for our employees. We encourage one another to create an atmosphere of teamwork and harmony.
We believe in hiring passionate people who are focused on bringing value-driven performance, self-motivated and trustworthy. People with confidence who thrive on challenges and the chance to tap on their fullest potential upon contributing to the company’s growth.
- Min SPM with 2-3 years sales experience preferably in Building Material Industry.
- Possess own transport & willing to travel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
SALES CO-ORDINATOR CUM PURCHASING
- Min SPM with 1-2 years sales experience preferably in related field.
- Computer literate.
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT CUM ADMIN CLERK
- At least LCCI or equivalent.
- Min 2-3 years working experience in related field.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office.
If those criteria describe you, kindly send your resume to email@example.com and specify the job position you are applying for.